Drugstore Beauty HaulPosted on Monday, June 18, 2012
I love high-end makeup brands like Benefit and NARS. But sometimes “drugstore” cosmetics are as good as those expensive brands. Today I went to Target and went through their makeup aisle. I did find new stuff to add to my collection.
(Don’t mind the Wet&Wild Blush)
So what I’ve found is a nice collection of mascara, lipstain and lipstick, a bronzer and an eyeliner. The Wet n Wild blush was actually bought a year ago but I just put it there because I wanted to show the end result of the products:
List of the Products I got:
1. NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder
2. Maybelline Super Stay 10 – Stain Gloss
3. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
3. Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express
5. Maybelline Master Precise by EyeStudio
6. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick #01
So ladies, even the more affordable makeup can make your face look pretty. All it takes is more and more practice in front of the mirror. Let me know any of your awesome makeup hauls!