Butter London Autumn/Winter 2012 CollectionPosted on Friday, August 31, 2012
I’ve been hearing a lot about this company named Butter London and was very curious about it. It’s been featured in top magazines, tv shows, and beauty blogs. So what is Butter London? It’s a company founded by Leslie Freytag who developed high-end nail polishes. I love the name Butter, it reminds me of my favorite butter and toast combo (no brainer). I was very excited to see that they already released their Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection which I can’t wait to purchase at Ulta when their 21 Days Beauty Event this September. It’s buy 1 get 1 free on the 10th for Butter items so mark your calendars ladies!
From left to right:
- Colour: A vibrant magenta flecked with red, blue and gold micro particles. Channeling a distinctly retro 70’s feel, this sultry glitter gives high impact sparkle perfect for Disco Divas.
- Definition: Brit speak for “Excellent.” Used when a person hears pleasing news or has a stroke of good luck.
- Colour: A golden holographic finish gives this delightful sage green a surprising and sophisticated edge.
- Definition: A spoiled rich kid who pretends to be a hippy but still goes home to Daddy’s mansion on the weekend.
- Colour: A heavily pigmented charcoal grey glitter with a slightly textured finish. This shade is unlike anything we’ve seen before. A legend in the making!
- Definition: To be totally speechless. Unable to think of anything to say.
- Colour: A high-shine metallic lacquer in a warm orange-burgundy hue. Reminiscent of fallen Autumn leaves. Sigh.
- Definition: Brit slang for “knocking boots.”
- Colour: A highly holographic shade that blurs the line between grey and silver. A classic!
- Definition: A bad hairdo. A mullet of any variety is a seriously Dodgy Barnett.
Aside from purchasing them at Butter London’s Website and Ulta, Butter London is also available at Nordstrom. Although Sephora sells Butter London, I am not sure if they will carry the Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection.
Here is a little moodboard I created for their collection inspired by a famous Brit, Emma Watson, and featuring SHAG.